I don't even like this planet.
Male, 20 yo psychology student. A pretty messed up student.
I also like beer.
1. A landscape of destruction is seen from the bathroom of a Palestinian apartment in Beit Hanoun in the northern Gaza Strip, August 18, 2014. Beit Hanoun was one of the hardest hit areas during Israel’s 50-day assault on Gaza. Photo credit: Thomas Coex
2. A Palestinian woman stands in the frame of a window that had been destroyed as Israel shelled her home in Gaza City’s Shuja’iyya neighborhood, August 11, 2014. An Egyptian-brokered ceasefire put the fighting on pause, but the ceasefire would soon collapse and Israeli air strikes on the Gaza Strip would continue for two more weeks. Photo credit: Hatem Moussa
3. A Palestinian man sits on a dust-covered couch in his damaged living room in Gaza City and inspects the damage to the buildings across from his apartment, July 12, 2014. Photo credit: Ezz Al-Zanoun
4. Palestinian women wearing comfortable prayer clothes take a break and look outside the window of their destroyed home following late night Israeli air strikes in Gaza City, August 20, 2014. Photo credit: Khalil Hamra
5. Palestinian women look out from the window of their home to where the 15-story Basha Tower once stood, August 26, 2014. The tower was destroyed during an early morning Israeli air strike. With an open-ended ceasefire marking the end of Israel’s 50-day onslaught, Palestinians turned their attention to the streets to inspect the damage done to their neighborhoods. Photo credit: Khalil Hamra
Una nueva etapa, abdomen de hormiga, fuego anclado al cielo gris de un ojo marchito. Grito entre las sabanas de óxido, buscan la mancha en el corazón del gentil anciano. Roca agrietada por el llanto, vívido recuerdo de una existencia feliz, corta como bisturí el manto de ternura materna.
Dentro de un paquete de tabaco, suave látigo en la espalda del caminante, juego a buscar la vida en el charco.
Grita, grita. Salva al pequeño niño entre tus brazos. Grita grita, mata al pequeño niño entre tus ojos. Luz, ni la oscuridad más profunda resiste el fulgor de la luz más tenue. Oscuridad en el grito, mata al pequeño. Grita luz, oscuridad vendrá.
Last year, 22-time Emmy award-winning reporter John Stofflet posted this news video he created for KING-TV in 2004, featuring Paul Smith and his artistic talents.
Patrick Alexander’s 22 Panels That Always Work!!
Useful resource for pros.